Friday, February 19, 2010

Sorry its been so long! More tomorrow!

Hello again!

Let me just say that we are so sorry we have been neglecting our "followers." Truly, that makes me feel happy to have people writing me about the blog (Joe, my mom, Jet, Steph, Mary and Steve). We are sorry we have kept you waiting so long.

However, right now it is LATE. I just spent all night watching TV - can you believe it? We are finally settled in (sort of) in Wellington. I just basically used part of tonight to allow my brain to go on braindead while I just relaxed and did nothing. I intended to write the blog, but you know how these things go.

However, we are both doing well...healthy, happy, roof over our heads, food in our bellies and jobs! Yet I am tired, and will have to write all the news from basically the past three weeks tomorrow. Just know that we are safe and miss you all very much. Looking for work while wwoofing and finding a place to live has taken a lot of our time out of our days and being in stationary places in not nearly as involved as traveling non stop so there is not a whole lot to tell, but I will write more manana. Until then, besitos and I hope you are all well!

1 comment: