Monday, July 12, 2010

Fatty Sunday and Monday

On Sunday, we participated in Kiwi and American fatty foods. We again made biscuits and gravy for Lucy and she in turn made us spaghetti and cheese toasties for dinner that night. We also did our customary market run. It was good as.

On Monday, we headed to Strawberry Fare with Lucy for dessert. It is a restaurant that is famous for its desserts. Marian got the Devil’s Dream Cake. Oh Boy. Take a picture of my diet buster below.



John got the Lemon Chocolate Cheesecake and Lucy went with the Caramel Hazelnut Torte. Good and BIG. We each took some of ours home for l8ter. That is crazy. Here is a quote from John on dessert that evening, “I think I’m actually sick from eating that much sugar.” From Marian, “That was honestly the best dessert I’ve ever had in my life.” WOAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment